Each person attending the HandsOn: Biobanks 2015 must complete the registration process.
Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment.
For any suggestion you may need please contact Trimph Group International - Organizing Secretariat - at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Delegate Fees||Regular (until 21 July)||On site|
|Full registration||€ 450,00*||€ 450,00*|
|Young researcher / Student (under 35)||€ 50,00*||€ 200,00*|
|Patients Association - Civil Society||€ 50,00*||€ 50,00*|
|Social Dinner||€ 60,00*||€ 60,00*|
* Local VAT included
The registration deadline is 21th July. After this date it will be possible to register only on site.
The registration fee includes:
· Admission to all scientific sessions
. Admission to BBMRI.it Meeting on July 28
· Admission to BioSHaRE Meeting on July 28**
· Ticket for Opening Ceremony in EXPO 2015 on July, 29 (only for FULL REGISTRATION FEE)
· Congress material
· Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
· Certificate of Attendance
**To complete your registration for the BioSHaRE event
"LATEST TOOLS and SERVICES for DATA SHARING" on July 28th, 2015
please go to https://www.aanmelder.nl/bioshare-conference-milan2015"
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to email@example.com
- Cancellations received until 28th May 2015 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee on registration. No refunds will be given from 28th May 2015 for registration.
- By registering for HandsOn: Biobanks 2015, delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official purposes and to be included in the list of participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference; including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action.
- Please note, all refunds due will be processed post conference.
BY CREDIT CARD: by Fast and Secure Payments Platform / ON LINE REGISTRATION
BY BANK TRANSFER: a copy of the bank transfer made is required within 48 hours from the registration confirmation.
Bank Transfer has to be made To:
COMPANY: Triumph Group
BANK: Banca Marche; Fil. 80 - Roma
SWIFT CODE: BAMAIT3AXXX
Ref: Registration Hobb 2015 - ……. (Please indicate Delegate Name)
NB: Please ensure that any Bank Transfer Fee is not deducted from your delegate fee. Bank fees must be paid separately.
Participants coming from EU nations and citizens of USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, do not need visas to enter Italy. Most NON-EU citizens from other countries will need a visa and, sometimes, either a declaration or a permit of stay to formalise their visit in Italy.
As visa regulations are continuously changing, we strongly recommend you to consult the official website of the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs(www.esteri.it/visti/home_eng.asp) for updated and detailed information for foreigners regarding entrance visas for Italy and permits of stay. Information is offered in English and other languages.
The application for a visa must be done at the Italian Consulate or Embassy in your country of origin or where you have permanent residence, at least 3 months prior to the congress.